Sherry Mackey is the morning show producer for Michael Adrian Davis & The Early Morning Praise Party.
I give you encouragement in the Word of God daily with Today's Word. If you missed Today's Word or you need a little a nugget from the Word, you can check out the section below.
If you have a question or a situation that you'd like for us to deal with in the Lifeline Question of the Day, please email Sherry@hallelujahfm.com
I try unsuccessfully to pull in Michael's reigns when I don't get caught up in his antics myself. I think this stuff is contagious!! lol
Sherry is the Morning Show Producer and can be heard Mon - Friday on Michael Adrian Davis & the Early Morning Praise Party
Join Sherry for Saturday Praise
Saturdays 3pm to 6pm
Sherry will keep you Inspired, Encouraged and up on the latest entertainment news as you Praise your way thru your Saturday Afternoon.
The president and first lady partied into the wee hours of the morning with friends and supporters at an ultra-exclusive inaugural gathering at the White House, where a DJ played “Love Train” and “We are Family” in the East Room.
The ultimate insider Inaugural event is the after-hours party that first couple hosts at the White House after all the formal balls, and this year, celebrities and
One long-time Obama supporter invited to the gathering told The Hollywood Reporter that between 150 and 200 invited guests mingled in the East Wing’s formal reception rooms with the president and first lady. As a DJ played songs by Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder, Obama reportedly shed his coat and headed a conga line through the East Room.
“The first lady was right behind him,” the source told THR. “We were all in line dancing to ‘Love Train’ and ‘We Are Family.’ It was like a really great family party.”
The celebrity attendees included Ashley Judd, who was talking about running for Senate in Kentucky; Kelly Clarkson, who performed at the official inauguration; actor Wendell Pierce from “Treme;” talk-show host Steve Harvey; Eva Longoria, who skipped her own party to attend the event; Kerry Washington; singer Janelle Monae; James Taylor; Katy Perry and boyfriend John Mayer; and actor and former White House staffer Kal Penn.
Some of the president’s celebrity guests took to Twitter to extol the evening:
• Judd: “Hmmm. Does one use the front door at the White House?”
• Perry: “Just left the White House. All other parties from here on out will be judged unless they take place at the White House.”
• Clarkson: “Just partied at the White House … I kid you not, Michelle Obama stood up and got the party started … seriously cool First Lady.”
• Pierce: “Amazing day of celebration yesterday at the Inauguration of President Barack Obama. Honored to congratulate the President in person. History.”
• will.iam: I took my mama to the white house & every step I took I wanted to cry…I’m so proud of our past
• Monae summed it up with one word: “WOW.”